Fishburners, Australia’s biggest community of startups, has launched its very own marketplace, exclusive to Fishburners members.
Startup founders can now engage and interact with other founders to leverage each other’s skill sets to achieve their goals. The platform, that has been carefully built in partnership with Zigtal allows for experts to communicate with each other using inbuilt messaging features. The platform also allows founders to log working hours and monitor their progress, thus resulting in payment opportunities and outcome led milestones. This feature was an “important element in the development of the product to ensure alignment and transparency for both parties.” Nicole O’brien, CEO.
Fishburners members, both physical and virtual can now easily and seamlessly provide and receive assistance, as well as contribute to the community and generate an income as an expert/mentor.
What members receive as a;
- Search for Experts, Mentors and Interns,
- Fast track your success by leveraging other people’s capabilities,
- Benefit from a unique algorithm to suggest best match. Invite experts, mentors, interns discuss objectives and engage.
Expert or Intern
- Offer your unique skills to other founders,
- Be found by seekers requiring your area of expertise,
- Communicate with seekers of your expertise/services using inbuilt messaging features,
- Log your hours and monitor progress,
- Engage with outcome led milestones,
- Be powered by workflow to ensure alignment and transparency,
Register your interest to join the Fishburners marketplace here.
Find out how you can become a Fishburners Member and get access to the marketplace right here.
Written by Hannah Johnston, Fishburners.