Fishburners, Australia’s biggest community of startups, is opening its digital doors to aspiring entrepreneurs and startup founders all across the country.
The new Fishburners Founders Hub is a digital platform for Australian founders, and aspiring entrepreneurs; combining everything they need to start and scale a startup in one place. This includes exclusive access to resources, tools, templates, mentorships, startup perks, freebies and collaboration and communication channels to leverage the capabilities of other founders and subject matter experts.
Nicole O’Brien, CEO of Fishburners says, “Using the best of both virtual and physical worlds will soon be the new working normal. Fishburners has found that entrepreneurs are now looking for a mix of dedicated spaces outside the home, as well as integrated virtual platforms that allow them to stay plugged in from anywhere.”
“To facilitate this, Fishburners has expanded its virtual horizons with a dedicated online Fishburners Founders Hub to empower current and aspiring entrepreneurs across Australia with an inspiring, informative and inclusive platform to find the resources, knowledge and connections that they need to grow their business, affordably and conveniently.”
Melonie Francis, CEO of Rareiio and member of the Fishburners community said, “As a founder I can see a new way of working that is about to emerge. Fishburners changing gears to build up it’s online offering is going to position them as a real asset for us in this space. I think they have moved extremely quickly and thought ahead two years from now, in order to be the #1 startup network.”
With accessible prices of only $39 a month (or $29 a month for a 6 month sign-up), the Fishburners Founder Hub boasts access to the following:
- Marketplace of Mentors and Experts: receive the advice you need from pre approved mentors and sell your skills as a subject matter expert.
- Educational Library: with lists of must read books, blogs and websites, as well as recording of workshops and pitch events
- Templates: business planning, legal, financials, marketing planning, competitor analysis, and more
- Startup Discounts: save thousands of dollars with hundreds of member-only discounts, including up to $10K USD AWS Credits, up to $100K worth of Google Cloud Platform Credits, up to $25K waived fees with Stripe, and many more
- Networking Opportunities: build relationships with other founders and community members via our regular community groups, round tables, and virtual entrepreneurs book club
- Business Platforms, Apps and Software: find the best digital tools for running your business efficiently and successfully
- Ecosystem Partners: tap into our exclusive database of accelerators, incubators, VC’s and funders in the Australian startup ecosystem
- Earn Extra Dollars: sell your expertise via the Zigtal platform