1. Terms and Conditions
The Fishburners Service Hub Referral Program (“Program”) has been created to reward you, our loyal startups and ecosystem members, (“you,” “Startup,” “Referrer,” “Participant”) for doing what you would already do – recommending us to service providers who sign up as Fishburners Service Hub customers (“Referred,” “Service”, “Participant”).
These Program Terms and Conditions are a binding agreement between you and Fishburners and will govern your participation in any and all Program offers. You are not authorised to participate in the Program, if you do not agree to these Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
Fishburners reserves the right to modify these Program Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to you. Fishburners may also, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice. Fishburners also reserves the right to disqualify any customers or prospective customers at any time from participation in the Program.
2. How the Program Works
- The Referrer shares the Fishburners Service Hub through email, Facebook, or any other communication means with a person, the Referred;
- Upon receiving the referral, the Referred signs up and pays for a Fishburners Service Hub subscription at full price ($5000 AUD) and emails the Fishburners team the name and email of their Referrer with proof of the referral communication.
- When the Referred customer has purchased an annual subscription to the Service Hub, the referral fee (10% of the sale) will be allocated to the Referrer.
- The referral fee is only valid for the first year of the Referred’s subscription.
- The referral fee will only be allocated to one Referrer per new customer.
To be eligible for participation in the Program, both the Referrer and the Referred must be at least 18 years of age. The Referred Customer must purchase an annual subscription to the Fishburners Service Hub at full price. The Referred must be a new customer on the Fishburners Service Hub and must not be the same person or business as the Referrer. Fishburners reserves the right to find ineligible any Participant in the Program at its sole discretion.
Fishburners reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any Referrer or Referred from participating in any aspect of the Program if Fishburners deems or suspects that such Referrer or Referred has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
- Acting in violation of these Program Terms and Conditions or Fishburners’ Terms and Conditions;
- Damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Program or Site;
- Activity deemed in the sole discretion of Fishburners to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Program.
Fishburners shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program’s Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorised to participate in the Program.
By participating in the Program, Participants release Fishburners, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Program rewards.
Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Fishburners and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
4. Other Terms
These Program Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Participants and Fishburners concerning Participants’ use of the Program. The failure of Fishburners to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Program Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions applicable to Participant’s use of Fishburners’ services can be found at: https://fishburners.org/terms/foundershub-terms/ and https://fishburners.org/terms/
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program referral and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination.
Notice by email, to your address on our records, is considered sufficient notice to terminate this Agreement.