The playbook for getting your startup off the ground: course, coaching, tools, and community.
Powered by the UTS MBA in Entrepreneurship and Fishburners.
12-week online and face-to-face course
27 hours of coaching one-on-one coaching sessions and weekly group masterminds.
Desk and membership at Australia’s best startup community
Are you in a rut at work?
Do you crave for more impact and sense of purpose in your career?
Are you wanting to build a profitable, sustainable and fulfilling business or project?
Do you have ideas and don’t know how to execute them, sell them to your team, your boss or your clients?
Well, we are on a mission to inspire and future proof you with the IDEATE IT ProgramLearn more
With the generous support of our partners Google For Startups, Fishburners Sydney is offering a 6 month Launch Pad program for 12 DIVERSE females to turn a viable idea into a sustainable business.Register here
We are strongly encouraging a diverse range of women to nominate including: student, migrant, disability, indigenous, and other women to come together in a facilitated and supportive environment.
The successful candidates will be brought together to undertake a 6-month Launch Pad program that includes 6 month membership to Fishburners Sydney, or our e-founders platform for those who are based remotely, along with the coaching and learning that they need to take their idea to launch.
We will also be engaging a range of female thought leaders and experts as mentors for additional one on one mentoring throughout the program.
At the end of the Program, each of the founders will pitch their startups, celebrating the power of diversity and the journey of each founder.
Fishburners connects mentors to our Startup Founders.Sign up to become a mentor
Being embedded at Fishburners as an intern will help your students develop an entrepreneurial skill set and gain an understanding of the competencies required to be successful in a climate of perpetual disruption by allowing them to develop the skills and intelligence needed for the jobs of today and tomorrow.
Your students will be exposed to the tech startup community the disruptors and innovators in real life tech based ecosystem.
Fishburners provides student interns with the support and connections to ensure that they have a productive and engaging internship including:
- Being matched with one of a startups at Fishburners Sydney Fishburners Brisbane for for the duration of the Program
- Weekly check ins with Fishburners Community Manager
- Access to our weekly learn from an expert and learn from a Fishburner workshops.
- Access to our Friday Pitch Nights and networking events
Fishburners is aiming to provide scholarships for aspiring startups working in the enviro tech and social impact space. Applications will be advertised.Register your Interest
Corporates in Residence
We provide your key talent access to a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial environment where they will be exposed to the tech startup community – the disruptors and innovators in a real life tech based ecosystem.
- Colocation with a range of start ups and opportunities for organic networking and meetups where your staff will be exposed to a range of skills, intelligence and new ways of approaching problems and solutions vital to your organisation staying ahead of the game in a climate of perpetual disruption
- Participants will be matched with a Start up for 2 way exchange of knowledge and skills.
- Access to at least two learning and development sessions weekly and Networking and startup pitches every Friday night
- Branding recognition on our Website and at our coworking facilities
Hosted Incubator or Accelerator Program
Fishburners will work with you to host and facilitate either an Incubator or accelerator program for a selected startup cohort.
Residents will be able to take advantage of a broad range of facilities, services, and resources along with facilitated mentoring, educational workshops to support their startup to evolve and scale.Register your Interest