Startup & accelerator programs & courses
Learn the essentials for starting your business with our 4 week Bootcamp.
This FREE Bootcamp is for aspiring entrepreneurs and anyone in the early stages of starting a startup who wants to learn about the key elements for bringing an idea to life. You should subscribe to this bootcamp if you have an idea, are looking to launch, have recently launched your startup, or you are just wanting to increase your knowledge.Sign up here
Empowering Founders for success with the all in one placeLearn more
Experts in Residence
Fishburners ‘Experts In Residence’ program provides subject matter expertise, business guidance, mentorship and support from a range of experienced startup professionals to enhance the capabilities and success of our Startups and includes pro bono support in:
- Growth Marketing,
- Tech, Strategy,
- Accounting and Legal
Mentor and Experts Marketplace
Fishburners connects mentors, experts and interns to our Startup Founders.
If you have an area of expertise you would like to offer/promote or sell:
Register as a Expert or Mentor its free
The Platform will support you to:
Offer your unique skills to other founders.
Be found by seekers requiring your area of expertise
Communicate with seekers of your expertise/services using inbuilt messaging features.
Log your hours and monitor progress.
Engage with outcome led milestones.
Be powered by workflow to ensure alignment and transparency.
Being embedded at Fishburners as an intern will help your students develop an entrepreneurial skill set and gain an understanding of the competencies required to be successful in a climate of perpetual disruption by allowing them to develop the skills and intelligence needed for the jobs of today and tomorrow.
Your students will be exposed to the tech startup community the disruptors and innovators in real life tech based ecosystem.
Fishburners provides student interns with the support and connections to ensure that they have a productive and engaging internship including:
- Being matched with one of a startups at Fishburners Sydney Fishburners Brisbane for for the duration of the Program
- Weekly check ins with Fishburners Community Manager
- Access to our weekly learn from an expert and learn from a Fishburner workshops.
- Access to our Friday Pitch Nights and networking events
Fishburners is aiming to provide scholarships for aspiring startups working in the enviro tech and social impact space. Applications will be advertised.Register your Interest
Corporates in Residence
We provide your key talent access to a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial environment where they will be exposed to the tech startup community – the disruptors and innovators in a real life tech based ecosystem.
- Colocation with a range of start ups and opportunities for organic networking and meetups where your staff will be exposed to a range of skills, intelligence and new ways of approaching problems and solutions vital to your organisation staying ahead of the game in a climate of perpetual disruption
- Participants will be matched with a Start up for 2 way exchange of knowledge and skills.
- Access to at least two learning and development sessions weekly and Networking and startup pitches every Friday night
- Branding recognition on our Website and at our coworking facilities
Hosted Incubator or Accelerator Program
Fishburners will work with you to host and facilitate either an Incubator or accelerator program for a selected startup cohort.
Residents will be able to take advantage of a broad range of facilities, services, and resources along with facilitated mentoring, educational workshops to support their startup to evolve and scale.Register your Interest