Fishburners has moved to a virtual only presence in Brisbane and is supporting the Brisbane startup community, as well as entrepreneurs across the country, with a dedicated platform for startups and small businesses, called Fishburners Founders Hub.
Fishburners Founders Hub empowers current and aspiring entrepreneurs across Australia with a complete online suite of resources, tools, knowledge and connections that Founders need to grow their business affordably and conveniently, from wherever they are.
Fishburners Founders Hub
Get started on your entrepreneurial journey: Receive weekly information about becoming an entrepreneur.
- Learn from members and experts by tapping into a range of weekly educational talks and community events you can join via live stream.
- Get the latest hacks and stories with our regular community emails and monthly newsletter The Burner
- You’ve got a great idea and need some guidance and support as you work on it part-time or full
- You’ve launched your startup, and you need to learn the tricks of the trade, marketing, budgeting, pitching and growing your network and connecting with industry experts.
- You want to access over $100K to support your business in credits for advertising and web services, significant discounts for your accounting and marketing CRM and lots more.
- Your startup is off and running and growing and you want to be connected to and learn from other successful founders and subject matter experts.
- You want to access over $100K to support your business in credits for advertising and web services and significant discounts for your accounting and marketing software plus lots more.
Regional Hubs and Coworking Spaces
Our enterprise offering allows other hubs to have an exclusive branded group, streamed events and content as well as providing your members access to the resources and content they need to start and grow their business.
Proudly supported by our partners