News in the Community
At News Corp Australia we seek to help improve the communities we serve across the country.
We work every day to report on what matters to our readers, argue in favour of initiatives that build stronger, safer and better communities and tell stories that inspire Australians.
In short, we inform, advocate and inspire to help build a better Australia.
News and Fishburners
At News, we’re pleased to be supporting Fishburners and its contribution to the development and success of Australia’s entrepreneurs. With innovation and creativity central to News’ strategy, we strive to not only play a key role in bringing Fishburners’ vision to life, but also to work with Fishburners’ residents (Fishies) to assist them in reaching their individual goals. We aim to achieve this by leveraging our extensive media network for the benefit through media coverage, partnerships and mentorship.
News Corp Australia is Australia’s No.1 media company
We offer advertisers greater reach of audiences than any other Australian media company across all platforms – print, web, broadcast, mobile & tablet.
As the No.1 destination for news, lifestyle, sport and business, News Corp Australia plays a key role in the lives of consumers and provides a valuable channel for advertising partners to engage these consumers.
We can deliver advertisers more relevant and targeted editorial environments for their campaigns, with richer audience segmentation and behavioural data giving even more value for advertising dollars.
Leadership in key categories
News Corp Australia offers advertisers the number one position in the country across key categories:
- Number one sport destination reaching more than 7.4 million Australians a month
- Number one business and wealth network reaching almost 4.3 million Australians a month led by The Australian and its combined offering with Business Spectator and The Wall St Journal
- Number one news network reaching more than 13 million Australians a month through our mastheads including The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun and The Courier-Mail and our regional brands including Geelong Advertiser, Gold Coast Bulletin and The Cairns Post
- Number one lifestyle destination reaching 7.5 million Australians a month
- Number one single day audience through our Sunday print network reaching almost five million Australians a week.
- Number one advertiser destination for food, health, style and travel across platforms through taste.com.au, body+soul, Vogue Australia and Escape
News Corp Australia’s portfolio of national, metropolitan, regional, community and specialist multi-platform brands include The Australian, The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier-Mail, The Advertiser (Adelaide), The SundayTimes (Perth), The Mercury (Hobart), NT News, Townsville Bulletin, The Cairns Post, Gold Coast Bulletin, Geelong Advertiser, The Weekly Times, news.com.au, mX, FOX SPORTS, Eureka Report, Business Spectator, Vogue Australia, GQ, donna hay, Kidspot and taste.com.au.
News Corp Australia News also has significant investments in allied Australian media enterprises Foxtel, the REA Group and AAP.
Want to work here?
If you think News sounds as great a place to work at as we do, why not apply for one of our open positions? We’d love to talk.